Monday, August 27, 2007

Blog Reader's Spotlight

Congratulations to all my blog readers that received a free Vitamin Ci outfit! This game was really fun so look forward for more in the future!

Winners:

1. Helix Rehula
2. Bintang Villota
3. Sherpa Davies
4. Lia2 Vella
5. Zoey Pinkdot
6. Vel Noarlunga
7. Elusyve Jewell
8. Whisper Ivory
9. Helianthus Mesmer
10. aslara Miles


I also interviewed Vitamin Ci Blog reader, aslara Miles, about VCi. Isn't she so cute in her new Vitamin Ci-Jolee Olive outfit? It's even more fab cause it was free. YAY! See what an addict like yourself had to say, below:

[11:55] Ciera Bergman: How often do you read my blog?
[11:56] aslara Miles: every new blog
[11:56] aslara Miles: or new item
[11:56] Ciera Bergman: What's your favorite thing about Vitamin Ci?
[11:56] aslara Miles: i love the colors
[11:57] aslara Miles: your style!
[11:57] Ciera Bergman: Also, tell me about your favorite Vitamin Ci outfit and why is it ya fav?
[11:58] aslara Miles: my favorite is the Argyle outfit
[11:58] aslara Miles: i have the whole pack, lol
[11:59] aslara Miles: very cute outfit
[11:59] Ciera Bergman: Yay, ty for reading my blog and taking the time to do an interview
[11:59] Ciera Bergman: i appreciate it
[11:59] aslara Miles: your welcome, have a nice time, bye Ciera

Thank you everyone who reads my blog and supports Vitamin Ci! It' means the world to me :-D

No comments: