Friday, March 14, 2008

Tagged Wee

Thanks Tigerlily...what a biatch...


1. Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages).
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people.


Okay, yall are going to laugh at the book closest to me. I wish it would have been something fun, instead it was a book called Breaking the Rules: Liberating Writers Through Innovative Grammar Instruction. Oh yes, so hot, I know.
"Some of the original sentences were written by students; others by professionals.
1a. His father said that he could go to the game on Saturday afternoon if he first
finished painting the fence.
1b. If he first finished painting the fence, his father said that he could go to the
game on Saturday afternoon.
2a. An excellent example of modern architecture, the new city hall is a favorite
tourist site."




And I'm not tagging anyone. I cant be bothered. Why? Cause neither can they. LOL...I don't think I have a friend that's not gotten this twice.

No comments: