Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Music of My life

I stole this from Elika's Blog...who stole it from Trinitee's Blog who stole it from Willow's Blog who got it from ...who knows...but yeah, I'm bored...sl is down...here goes:

1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)2. Put it on shuffle3. Press play4. For every question, type the song that's playing5. When you go to a new question, press the next button6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool..

Opening Credits: Om Mani Padme Hum (Buddist Mantra) - Ravi Shankar

Waking Up: Maria-Guano Apes

First Day At School: Take it Easy-The Fugees (like I ever take anything easy)

Falling In Love: Browneyed Girl-Steel Drums

Breaking Up:Love Song for No one-John Mayer (that's just creepy)

Prom: Amazon-M.I.A.

Life's Ok: Distractions -Zero 7

Driving: In Your Eyes-Ben Harper (Um, this mentions driving a car...This the Devil's game?)

Flashback: I Want You to Want Me-Avril Lavigne (yeah, that's highschool all over again)

Getting Back Together: Pull Up the People- M.I.A.

Wedding Scene: Pachebel Canon-George Winston (Okay...I kid you not! So weird!)

Birth of Child: Sugar Skin-Guano Apes (Let's Hope NOT!!)

Final Battle: Dead Skin-Crossfade

Death Scene: Galang-M.I.A. (Fun Song! I'm gangsta!)

Funeral Song: Deeper-Delirious (the song starts off "I wanna go deeper"...lol)

End Credits: All Good Things Come to an End-Nelly Furtado (Yeah, this is a game from Satan fo sho)

You GOTTA try this!

No comments: