Monday, October 22, 2007

Clover Munro #1

Our monthly blog game produced some new winners for October! Our 1st person to win the contest, Clover Munro, decided to sport the Vitamin Ci-Kim Pink....and as promised, she's featured below:



When asked, "What do you like most about Vitamin Ci", Clover replied, "My favorite thing about Vitamin Ci is that I have clothes to fit whatever mood I'm in. Casual, cute, sexy, sweet...you have something for everything. The Kim dress, which I now have in pink and copper, is one of my favorite things in my inventory. It makes me feel so pretty....I want to put it on and twirl around :) "....and there you have it, from the mouth of a Vitamin Ci Addict just like you. Thanks Heffer!

Congrats to ALL Winners:

1. Clover Munro
2. Angie Mornington
3. Briony Juran
4. Bryanna Hotaling
5. Sueneko Paine
6. Tallulah Peccable
7. Sabrina Noyes
8. Gena Corvale
9. Terry Wobbit
10.Bintang Villota

To all that didn't make it, better luck next month! xoxo

No comments: