Saturday, July 22, 2006

It's Been a Minute


Yeah, so with no outfit last week, I had to make up for it. I hope you all can forgive me...and if not...so what ho! Here's Flora...simple, flirty, and versatile. I give my models their outfits before they tp to my portable photobooth...seems to help with rezzing *shrugs*. One of my models, Zoey Pinkdot, showed up with her zillion piercings, dark makeup, with my prissy pink dress on....I was like...hmmm...put on some boots and I wont fuss about that...lol. The picture for it came out great (shown). Then you have the classy look and somewhere in between. Whatever works. I love me models! Also available in blue, red, gray, and white :-D Enjoy!

1 comment:

Ninja Petion and Zoey Pinkdot said...

MUAH MUAH MUAH! Love you so much bish! ;) And the outfit is HOT HOT HOT!