Wednesday, October 04, 2006

The Wear and Terry of Wrinkles


Um, yeah....I don't know what I'm talking about in that title either. But yeah! So....this is my new favorite outfit for a few reasons: it's simple, something I'd actually wear in real life, and...and...AND I successfully drew wrinkles. Yes, I know you're just as excited as I am...because these wrinkles are not scary...no no...they look nice...this would all be thanks to Starley's article in the current issue of Second Style. I'm not perfect at it yet BUT I've come a long way...and just think, during a time...where I have no time. Yes kids, I'm still in school...teaching my little rear off...yay! Speaking of teaching...We come to the dress name: Vitamin Ci-Terry. I named it after one of my loverly professors. Not because she's my favorite...not because she isn't...but just because I was thinking about an assignment in her class while making me creation. It comes in 6 lovely colors...and blue (I'll give you the blue one free if you IM me...I'm not going to sell it...I didn't like it so much). Stop by me store...today!

No comments: