Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Feed the Children Auction

With the Holidays quickly approaching sometimes the stress of last minute shopping, decorating, and minute details get us down. I know I'm certainly guilty of forgetting sometimes what this holiday season is about, giving...and the world definitely makes it easy for us to forget that. That's why I'm excited to tell you about one of the wonderful things going on in Second Life: Oasis is having a designer auction to benefit the Feed the Children Foundation. I have volunteered to take part in the festivities.

When: December 15, 2007 from 5:00-7:00pm
Where: Oasis Coutyard

I know you guys want to know what I'm auctioning off. The highest bidder will get this:

If you cannot make the event at least take the time to check out Feed the Children or one of your favorite charities to find out ways to help those who are in need. If you have specific questions about the event IM Derrick Stewart in world. Thanks! xoxo

No comments: