Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Taking it Further


Sabrina Doolittle stopped by the store maybe three weeks ago and suggested I make some retro swimwear out of the Lauren pattern I had in a sweater set outfit. I cringed. It wasn't really a top seller so I was hesitant about taking the time to tinker with it. Well, I decided to go for it. I'm pleased I did because I produced a nice hat and glasses to go with the deal. Tasty Tiramisu made some sandals for me to add. The entire outfit surpassed my imagination! YAY! Soooo reguardless of if it sells 1 or 1,000,000 .....I'm happy! Vitamin Ci-Lauren comes with a top and skirt--to make a dress....shorts if you wanna go for the retro swimwear look, a hat, sunglasses, and these cute sandals with flowers on them. Honestly, the sandals are enough to buy the outfit. Yum! They come in wonderful colors: Pink, Orange, and Blue. I hope people like them as much as I do.

No comments: