Wednesday, May 31, 2006

RL Puts Designing on Hold


Just when I have the new flexi prims to play with, school starts back up. GAH! I can't say that I'm 100% disappointed, any excuse not to mess with prims is good enough for me, but school is going to be hell this summer. I have one class that only lasts a month but I have to go it everyday, 3 hours a day and I have another class that is only MW but involves a lot of field experience the rest of the week. So, that leaves me with very little time at home, and when I am, I'd like to spend that time with RL friends and family. Hopefully I can squeeze an outfit or two in on the weekends but there will be no suprise if I cannot. The RL fiance wants me to visit him in Germany also @ the end of the semester, until school starts back in August, which will be roughly 3 weeks. Can't be upset about that one. Plus, anytime In Europe, I have to visit as many countries as possible. If I do end up going, I'll make sure to blog it here. Money reasons is what might keep me here. I wont let him spend over 1k for a ticket when in the past I've gone on as little as 300, we'll see :-D

No comments: